Saturday, January 14, 2012

Never Let Me Go

Reading: Kazuo Ishiguro - Never Let Me Go
Listening: Top 25 Most Played Songs on iPhone

I think deadline may just work for me now,
I have been procastinating for too long,
It is confusing my system so much, it is suffering.

I need to
Make a time to stop being attached to what I need to let go.
Make a time to commit to something that I must do.
Make a time to grow up because being myself is not getting me anywhere.
Make a time for someone who loves me a lot.
Make a time to hold back the million ideas racing through my head, and share just 1 vital information.

And finally, all I ask is, if you are my friend, like really my friend, no matter what happens between that changes you or me or no matter how far a distance we are, could you please just never ever let me go?