Monday, November 2, 2009

Where Is Fei World Tour Fund

dear all!!!!
what do you think of this idea???
WHERE IS FEI WORLD TOUR FUND????
you know i FINALLY realize there is no hope of me,
trying to save money with my really meagre/meager income..
nah, wont be able to get any job that pays me triple the salary....
leveraging on people's support seems to be the best way forward,
esp if i can think of a benefit to return to them!!!!!~

anyway!!!!!! i honestly want your honest opinion!!!
Even creative ideas to make this happen!!!!!!!

HOW DO I CONVINCE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT MY FUND???
and WHAT BENEFIT CAN I GIVE IN RETURN???

4 comments:

felice said...

can i join ur fund?

haha

yee.wean said...

count me in...
oh well get a job with Discovery Channel 'Travel & Living'!!! baby i dont mind being your assistant!!

Fei said...

Felice: haha!! you can start one for urself too!!! you're damn good in writing in mandarin really, target that!!!

Yeewean: dont want job job one, got STRESS!!!~ hahahaha

felice said...

feiwen, how? give me some cluesssss