Friday, August 26, 2011

Playing with the Moon

something to share: Playing with the Moon
these are untitled photos, when I look at it,
these words came to mind & I adore that feeling.
I guess at different stages of your life
this would speak differently to you too.

maybe because I love moon?
there's something significant about it,
ironically its also almost non existent
because we took its presence for granted..

The moon can mean anything to me,
from runic, peaceful, beautiful, larger than life,
its the one and only and it makes me think of you.

remember that time when you were on the phone
talking to someone on your bed by the window
and realize that two of you, even though apart,
are in fact looking at the same beautiful moon?

remember that time when you were driving home,
it was just another work day but as you glance up.
the moon is just sitting there like its always been there
and you realize you're only seeing it for the first time

remember that time in a foreign country,
walking down that strange and unfamiliar road,
out of nowhere it caught your gaze and there's the moon,
you smile cos its everywhere you go!

i like them all and my top 3 is at the end,
what's yours?

IDOL
PROMISE
CONVERSATIONS
DESIRE
IMAGINATION
FOCUS
DREAMS
CUPID
LESS IS MORE
COMPANION
AND I MISS YOU SO.

1 comment:

felice said...

我想起了几米的书《月亮忘记了》,是我最喜欢的一本书!