Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st - yesterday was yesterday, tomorrow will be tomorrow, tonight is tonight and that's what counts

a couple of years before on 1st April
i actually found Ben Leong online on ICQ
(my goodness how dino-ancient is that!)

a couple of months from now on 1st June
I will be on anti-clockwise northwest bound route,
(my goodness how time rockets pass us!)

events that unfolded today made me realize
things and events are significantly linked to dates,
it could mean the expiration of something we know,
and it could also mean the start of something we don't,

I see myself longing for both the past and future,
and an unknown fear for the past that we will lose,
and the future that we do not know and what will be gained,

whatever it is, it is a phase, through this phase,
we grow, we need to realize that phase is inevitable and change is too,

can we keep up with others?
can others keep up with us?
no matter what happens,
everyday is a new day,

I saw this from a friend who was traveling in Brazil,
"Yesterday was yesterday, tomorrow will be tomorrow, tonight is tonight and that's what counts"


i really really love this quote
i should learn to take it one day at a time.
and so I shall ditch today,
and look forward to what i can do tomorrow.

No comments: