Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Canada here I come!

im sooo not ready to go for holiday right now, super wrong timing!!!

i just wanna work work work work work and make sure things are perfect before i go, but according to my colleagues, it cant be possible, i just have to learn to let go.....

let go????? how????? im literally attached to my work!!!! i want to save the world!!! hahah~~

gosh, i shud be getting ready for the airport, and what the hell am i doing here? why do i feel like im going further and further away from everyone, why do i feel so helpless, why do i feel like i cant be there for everyone?? not sure if you really do need me, at least thats what i presume so... hahaha which comes to my motto of the month to everyone i know and love:

I may not be the most important person in the world to you, but you are to me!!! :)

and thats why there's enough love going around this world, if we are all understanding and caring enough.... love is the greatest (when you're not feeling the most cynical!)